The version of FIFA 16 for Android
It doesn't matter which is your favorite gaming platform: PS3, PS4, PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One... although not the Nintendo Wii, as it isn't available. FIFA's new installment is eagerly awaited every year by millions of fans from all over the world. And, of course, the game corresponding to the 2015-2016 season wasn't going to be an exception, that came along with an excellent mobile version for both Android and iOS. It goes by the name of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team on both Google Play and Apple's App Store.
This edition, initially released in 2015, came along with simulation improvements regarding the previous version. Basically, because it improved the artificial intelligence of the players but also because it added other aspects: improvements to know when you're offside or the possibility to watch the matches in coach mode from the sideline.
The best soccer game for the 2015-2016 season.
Main features of FIFA 16
It's a football game so you should already know all its basics: playing matches, taking part in leagues, cups and other championships with players from all over the world with FIFPro licenses (that means that the game has permission to use their real names, unlike in Pro Evolution Soccer). You can play really exciting matches thanks to its intuitive controls, so we'd better move on to all the new features included in this version and that you can make the most of once you download its APK to your smartphone or tablet:
- New game engine that offers us even more movements and a better response regarding controls, animations and the players' AI. Not only can we control the game through buttons but also gestures, offering us a hybrid control system.
- Create your team with FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT). You can build your squad by trading stars of the likes of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Dybala. What? Don't you know what Ultimate Team is all about? This online game mode was already included in FIFA 15 and it transforms each player into a collectible card that can be gold, silver or bronze depending on their quality. You'll start off with bronze players but you'll have to improve your team to try to get hold of a squad that online includes gold players.
- Take part in daily challenges and prove your skills: shots, low passes, dribbling, crosses, penalties... earn rewards by overcoming each challenge.
All the latter with over 10,000 players and 500 official teams that make the game even more realistic. A realism that is even more notorious in certain aspects... Did you know you can customize unique celebrations for each player?
And yes, Messi features on the cover of FIFA for Android. On the game's physical copies for Windows and video game consoles, other players also appear depending on the region where you purchase the game, being stars of both male and female football: Tim Cahill, Stephanie Catley, David Alaba, Alex Morgan, Antoine Griezmann, Mauro Icardi, and Arda Turan. And you'll also be able to enjoy the commentary of your favorite sports pundits.
- Requires Android 4.4 or above.
- The size required depends on the device on which it's installed.
- Offers in-app purchases.
FIFA Street 2 Video
Become the best street football player
FIFA 15 iPhone Ultimate Team
FIFA for the season 2014-2015